Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Top 5 Power Rangers Seasons (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2157)

RavenX 05/07/07 02:18 PM

Top 5 Power Rangers Seasons

Hey guys. A friend and I were just talking about what our top five PR seasons are. I've been watching since the orignal aired. And, I came up with these:

1. Mystic Force - Great story that didn't insult your intelligence. haha Cool powers and awesome battles filled with slowmotion and shockwave impact. Cast was nice too. Short in episodes but it had me hooked in all the way through. I like the theme too. Even though some don't. lol

2. Power Rangers in Space - Great follow up to Turbo. Storyline was pretty good. Andros was a good Red ranger. Astronema was a great villian with a cool plot twist. And best of all. I got two words for ya....Psycho Rangers!!!! haha

3. Power Rangers Time Force - Cool Story. Jen was great. The first pink Ranger to kind of lead the team. (Aside from Wes)

4. Power Rangers DinoThunder - The Return and Tommy Oliver! And Emma as Kira of course. Had a Mighty Morphin feel to it. :)

5. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 3 seasons - Pure Classic. Where it all began.

Runners up:

Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Great Zords, cool cast good battles. Especially against the Thunder Rangers.

Power Rangers Turbo - Great Season that began with a movie. Big upgrade from Zeo. (Also good season) TJ, Cassie, Ashley and Carlos are brought into the picture in "Passing the Torch".

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Nice cast, Good Story. A Ranger Died?!!! Only to be replaced by a reformed Astronema. That's hardcore. haha

So what are yours?

~RaVeN~

Razi 05/08/07 12:58 AM

1. Mighty Morphin
2. Dino Thunder
3. In Space
4. Zeo
5. Ninja Storm

-Razi

Sweetened Angel 05/08/07 04:15 AM

1 prdt
2 pris