Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Steven Buttersworth (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5160)

J.Jizzle 10/30/14 07:00 PM

Steven Buttersworth

I hope Steven Buttersworth will be considered for future roles on PR. He did an excellent job voicing Vekar.

Rangermon 10/30/14 07:00 PM

Re: Steven Buttersworth

I just hope they go back to proper audio for ADR in order for us to hear his awesome voice. The muffled mid-quality is killing me, I'm so tired of it now.

Mr. CD 10/30/14 07:01 PM

Nah, the ADR in Ninja Storm was pretty bad (there were times Tori almost sounded like Mickey Mouse). It got better around Dino Thunder when they got a different ADR staff but they got dropped starting with SPD and has been the same since. :/I feel like it says something when Scott sounded better in CoTRR than he did in the entirety of RPM.

Rangermon 10/30/14 07:02 PM

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm talking audio recording quality, not the voice acting direction. I feel people have got too used to it now but a big grumble when the first preview for Samurai was posted online was: "What happened to the sound? It sounds like there are people talking through a mask. It isn't clear and isn't High Quality audio anymore".