Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lothor should come back (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7698)

Eye Guy 01/15/17 04:06 PM

Re: Lothor should come back

Lothor was too humerous for a main villain. They tried at the end of NS to make him more serioud but it was too little too late. His role in the team up was perfect. And it was much better with him not being the true main villain of the season. Lothor should not be brought back again. And who knows if Grant would even want to return for the role.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/15/17 04:07 PM

I don't see why not. He did a great job and I imagine it was a fun role to play. Just like it was fun to watch.

I Love Lothor 01/15/17 04:09 PM

I agree. I am actually surprised so many people are so opposed to him returning. I thought he was a fan favorite.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:20 PM

I had to register to respond to this. I am astounded by all the Lothor bashing at this board. Since he is such a great villan.. I would argue he is the best. And certainly among the best. I like him even better than Rita and Zedd. I would also disagree with Lothor not being threatening enough. He was very threatening, thats what makes him so good in the first place. He is the perfect meld of menacing and comedic. A perfect mix for a PR villain

Cameron Sensei 01/15/17 04:21 PM

He was pretty good overall. I wouldn't say he was the best.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:23 PM

You are welcome to you're opinon as is everyone else. But I would love Lothor to return. It would probably excite me nore than anything could with PR.

Mega Mission 01/15/17 05:18 PM

Lothor is the best of the newer villains. And among them best all time.

Ransik Lives 01/15/17 05:20 PM

You guys are talking Aabout Lothor like he is Ransik.

Storm Hater 01/15/17 05:29 PM

Oh please...Lothor was terrible! He was a joke that was almost a parody of PR villains. Ninja Storm was a terrible season anyway. It was fool of un-needed comedy and terrible dialogue..Not to mention the completely unrelatable characters, that were poorly written to begin with. Cam was just average at best. Not the great character some make him out to be when they try and defend Ninja Storm.

Storm Megazord 01/15/17 05:30 PM

Thats your opinion. Some of us love Ninja Storm. Even more than we love Power Rangers as a whole..