Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Episode 11 Discussion, "Vent or be Vented" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=17)

PRangerX 03/13/09 11:41 PM

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Episode 11 Discussion, "Vent or be Vented"

Discuss Episode 11 of Dragon Knight here.

drak rider reddragon 03/14/09 08:06 PM

hello i am new!!!!

HELLO HOW IS EVERYONE? I AM GOOD. I SAW SOME OF EPISODE 11 BUT NOT ALL OF THE EPISODE. IT IS A GOOD EPISODE I SEEN SO FAR.:cool:

Kamen Rider Decade 03/15/09 10:51 AM

Good god man, stop screaming. Nobody reads it when you type in all caps. So quit wasting yours & our time and turn caps lock off.

PRangerX 03/15/09 02:02 PM

Yeah, caps lock posts usually aren't very cool.

I think Dragon Knight keeps getting better every week. This weeks episode had a lot of interesting subplots. I loved the "Vent or Be Vented" Scene. William O'leary continues to wow as Xaviax.

I like how most of the Riders have shades of grey like Brad. Brad isn't a bad guy, but is conflicted by his desire to race again. I liked his little scene with Drew. I suspect Drew was trying to play him so he could overthrow Xaviax.

The fake monster plan at least give Trent and Lacy something interesting to do. They don't usually have much useful to do in the episode. The mime joke was sutible humor.

The little we see of Mechille Walsh was interesting. The actor does a good job with what little screen time she has to work with.

Interesting to see the introduction of Kamen Rider Sting. It will be interesting to see if Kit can get him on his side. And ultimately whether the same can be do with Kamen Rider Thrust.

drak rider reddragon 03/15/09 02:25 PM

sorry

Is this bitter. Sorry about that. because it was my frist post.:(

PRangerX 03/15/09 03:44 PM

Yeah thanks

kris198921 03/15/09 04:26 PM

Powerangersa

i want to see this episode so bad lol

Kamen Rider Decade 03/16/09 01:05 AM

Trent, Lacy, etc really should have never been included none of them serve any good and decent purpose at all.

kris198921 03/16/09 12:51 PM

you may not think that they serve a purpose but they will serve a point. this isnt like disney were they add characters just for the heck of it.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/16/09 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris198921 (Post 82)
you may not think that they serve a purpose but they will serve a point.

You have unequivocal proof of that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris198921 (Post 82)
this isnt like disney were they add characters just for the heck of it.

You have unequivocal proof of that?

So unless you can provide unequivocal proof of what you are saying then provide that proof otherwise stop claiming bullshit as truth.

Also if say you "can't name your source" then I know you are lying through your teeth.