Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   P.C. and Katastrophe (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6794)

MattEmily 06/07/15 01:39 AM

P.C. and Katastrophe

I was going through a few select episodes of Season 3 of MMPR and I was wondering about a couple of things. Did the Rangers even know that Kat was P.C. as well as Katastrophe?

PRangerX 06/07/15 02:41 AM

Re: P.C. and Katastrophe

Good question. I would assume Kat told them once the spell was broken. Must have been pretty akward for Aishia.

Calamity Kimberly 06/07/15 05:33 PM

Maybe Kat couldn't remember being PC and the monster?

A Gia To Remember 06/08/15 02:28 PM

I am sure they knew later on. We just never saw it brought up again. There was no reason for them to talk about it, since it was tramatic for cat.

KimandTommy 06/08/15 08:07 PM

Kat was a compulsive liar. So I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't tells them about any of this..She was all about herself. Too bad Kim didn't see this. Kat took her place on the team and her man.

MattEmily 06/08/15 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 55203)
Kat was a compulsive liar. So I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't tells them about any of this..She was all about herself. Too bad Kim didn't see this. Kat took her place on the team and her man.

someone is in love with Kimberly and the idea of Kimberly and Tommy. The fact is Kimberly DUMPED him neither Kat nor Tommy had anything to do with the dumping it was her own stupid pathetic decision that you just need to live with... it happened.

A Gia To Remember 06/08/15 08:35 PM

She only lied when she was under an evil spell.

MMPR Forever 06/08/15 08:44 PM

I agree with Kim. Kat was really shady. She probably wouldn't admit to the Rangers what she fully did.

Captain Codfish 06/08/15 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 55217)
I agree with Kim. Kat was really shady. She probably wouldn't admit to the Rangers what she fully did.

Except we saw Kat regretfully seem to tell Kim everything in the hospital. I don't she how she was shady about it at all.

Adam White Tiger 06/11/15 08:33 PM

It was kinda wierd how she only became Katastrophe once. Its wierd that she didn't use it as a fighting form in some episodes.

Mesagog Lives 06/11/15 09:11 PM

I didn't see these episodes. I only read about Kat. Most of the MMPR episodes. I have seen was with Kimberly. Of course I mainly watched the revision.