Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which PR series would you have liked to have seen get a movie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6858)

PhantomRanger5 07/05/15 09:52 PM

Which PR series would you have liked to have seen get a movie?

Since MMPR and Turbo got the movie treatment, what other seasons would you have liked to have seen get a movie? Personally, I think Lost Galaxy and Time Force would really work well on the big screen in my opinion.

RangerSentai 07/05/15 09:53 PM

Re: Which PR series would you have liked to have seen get a movie?

I am legitimately not joking with this, but I personally think Operation Overdrive would be the best season for a movie. The season itself is terrible, but if you think about it in movie format, it would be the best season suited for it.

Rangermanuel 07/05/15 09:57 PM

I think Lost Galaxy and Time Force would have been great movies too but I was thinking the two part Countdown to Destruction would have been a good movie as well

Overdrive Omega 07/06/15 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerSentai (Post 55728)
I am legitimately not joking with this, but I personally think Operation Overdrive would be the best season for a movie. The season itself is terrible, but if you think about it in movie format, it would be the best season suited for it.

I would love to see an Overdrive Movie. It would be exciting to see them searching for the jewels around the world with a much bigger budget. I think this would be a great idea! Plus it would be different enough from MMPR to not be more of the same.

Usagi Reborn 07/06/15 08:57 PM

Space would seem like a good place to start beyond MMPR. I think its been mentioned in another thread.

Astronema 07/06/15 08:58 PM

I would agree. Space would be a great place to launch another part of the movie franchise.

Rangermanuel 07/06/15 08:59 PM

It sure would have been especially with how the Zordon era ends

MMPR Forever 07/06/15 09:00 PM

Only MMPR will work. Since thats the PR most people care about. Most of the other series were just made to be made and have no fan following.

The Ghost Ranger 07/07/15 04:24 PM

^ MMPR Fatique is kicking in though. People are getting tired of that being the one getting all the focus in the various forms of media, from toys to comic books. Other seasons deserve love and respect on the same level, but people are too pumped up on nostalgia to really focus. Even if MMPR was the original, I would want to see a Lightspeed Rescue movie, a Zeo movie, heck even a Mystic Force movie if it is done right.

PRangerX 07/07/15 05:33 PM

I am open for more spin off movies when the time is right. But I think starting with MMPR is the way to go. Since its the most reconizable. And has never been pushed as a major blockbuster. But I wouldn't say only MMPR will ever work.