Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if Dino Charge keeps some of the Saban Brands-ism. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5385)

powerpackers 11/12/14 07:24 PM

What if Dino Charge keeps some of the Saban Brands-ism.

Meaning what if the story was very good and original, but had some of the "Saban Brand-ism" like The mickey mouse club name calls, Go Go Power Rangers remix, Go Go Dino Charge morph, and the moral of the week. would that be a deal breaker for you?

PRangerX 11/13/14 05:40 PM

Re: What if Dino Charge keeps some of the Saban Brands-ism.

As long as the story and characters our handled well, I am fine with it.

Ranger Legacy 12/03/17 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerpackers (Post 47879)
Meaning what if the story was very good and original, but had some of the "Saban Brand-ism" like The mickey mouse club name calls, Go Go Power Rangers remix, Go Go Dino Charge morph, and the moral of the week. would that be a deal breaker for you?

I wouldn't be fine with that since the "Go Go" and "It's Morphin' Time" morph calls are getting old but the themes? I don't care either way.

Slap Jack 12/04/17 10:42 AM

They seemed to still have some of the tone of Samurai and Megaforce. They just didn't copy Sentai as much.

MattEmily 12/04/17 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slap Jack (Post 69747)
They seemed to still have some of the tone of Samurai and Megaforce. They just didn't copy Sentai as much.

Chip isn't one who usually copies Sentai in fact I think I'll make a thread uploading some pics a twitter user did well I can't upload them but I'll think of something so that we can still give him credit for it.

Massive Ego 12/04/17 04:46 PM

The show doesn't feel all that different to me. It still sucks just as bad.

Original Power Rangers 12/04/17 08:17 PM

Dino Charge was great just like Ninja Steel. Since they to!d their own storylines and didn't just copy Japanese Power Rangers. PR got too into copying the Japanese version after Galaxy. I do still wish they would go to 100 percent American Footage.

Wesley Smallings 12/04/17 08:52 PM

The recent seasons do feel lackluster at times. But at least no one Ranger dominates the show .