Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Troobian Confusion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=976)

Silver Shadow 10/06/05 10:50 PM

For the first time in Power Rangers history, the villians have not one set of grunts but three. The Krybots, the Blue Heads and the Orange Heads. (Will someone please throttle whoever's responsible for such idiotic names!) I picked up both toys a week ago and then realized I can't remember the differences between them. Possibly because the scripts have been so bad that the distinction was never really clearly made. Krybots are the Power Rangers standard, disposable grunts, that's obvious.

The little bit of Googling I was able to do didn't help. Blue-Heads seem to be an eliete grunt capable of piloting a robot unassisted, and the Orange Heads are reported to be Grumm's personal guard, akin to the red shrouded Royal Guards of the Emperor in in the Star Wars Movies, but that comparison doesn't seem right to me. I don't remember the Rangers having any more trouble with the Blue and Orange Heads than they did with normal Krybots.

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/07/05 12:50 AM

Watch "Sam" to figure out orange head troubles

Kamen Rider Decade 10/07/05 06:30 AM

Quote:

I don't remember the Rangers having any more trouble with the Blue and Orange Heads than they did with normal Krybots.
That is because in PR they fucked up.

Gold ranger 10/07/05 04:29 PM

stop swearing dudes!!!

Silver Shadow 10/07/05 05:08 PM

Really Cheetimus, why not try leaving a constructive comment for a change. The Orange-Head did first appear in Sam, Part One and the Blue-Head clear back in the first episode. I'm going to try and download both of them tonight.

Gold ranger 10/07/05 05:34 PM

Yeah boy!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/08/05 08:31 AM

And normal Krybots were fought in episode 2

Gold ranger 10/08/05 03:37 PM

Yeah right!!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/08/05 09:53 PM

What??. They were. SEEN for the first time at the end of "Beginnings" part 1

Gold ranger 10/08/05 10:20 PM

As grumm send out his krybots he gets more advanced and makes orange krybots,blue and all sorts of krybots.