Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Hyper Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8176)

KimandTommy 12/30/17 09:27 PM

Re: Power Rangers Hyper Force

Ranger Black is way too dark and I am glad it never happened.

Ranger Black 12/30/17 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 71460)
yea that would be cool and yea they would have to go to Australia or New Zealand for some guest stars if they wanted to get them since skyping or facetiming them during the show wouldn't be an appropriate solution.

it'd be nice to see Dillon again but they're not allowed to do something like that they're under strict guidelines to keep to what happened in the show's continuity which would include the RPM continuity.

But I said it would turn out to not be our RPM. It would be another parallel universe based off of Eddie's full vision. So they wouldn't be changing the real RPM.

MattEmily 12/30/17 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Black (Post 71467)
But I said it would turn out to not be our RPM. It would be another parallel universe based off of Eddie's full vision. So they wouldn't be changing the real RPM.

doesn't matter since if it's not part of the real RPM continuity then they can't touch it. Saban would have their head if they did something like that.
They're only allowed to touch the true seasons (MMPR-Galaxy, Lightspeed-Time Force, all Disney seasons, all neo-Saban seasons)

MattEmily 01/03/18 12:28 AM

new ep was on tonight or rather last night they went to Reefside

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonus Ranger (Post 68881)
Its so wierd seeing Paul Schier playing anyone besides Bulk. Let alone a Ranger.

true but that's not even the weird part he's actually the first chunky one to be a Ranger so he breaks that tradition while Cristina (as Vesper) breaks the tradition of male Black Rangers only

Zabitan 01/03/18 12:32 AM

I wonder if they can still do Zeo or Turbo now if they get someone else besides Jason David Frank.

So far we've had Time Force, Mighty Morphin, RPM, and now Dino Thunder unless there was one I missed in the last episode.

MattEmily 01/03/18 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 71813)
I wonder if they can still do Zeo or Turbo now if they get someone else besides Jason David Frank.

So far we've had Time Force, Mighty Morphin, RPM, and now Dino Thunder unless there was one I missed in the last episode.

of course they can I'm sure they're going to go to every season and try to get a rep from the team but some teams might not get a rep.

For Zeo they could ask Cat, Nakia, Steve or Johnny.
For Turbo they could ask Cat, Nakia, Steve, Johnny, Roger, Blake or Selwyn. I don't think Patricia or Tracy would be that thrill about the game.

Ninja Ranger 01/03/18 02:17 PM

I like that they used Doctor Oliver. Why not use the character for the later seasons?To show how much Tommy has grown.

MattEmily 01/03/18 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Ranger (Post 71843)
I like that they used Doctor Oliver. Why not use the character for the later seasons?To show how much Tommy has grown.

me too I was worried we were going to see MMPR again but thankfully they tricked us.

Ranger Black 01/03/18 08:02 PM

I still say they could have went to a third AU that seemed like RPM but wasn't. Just be clear that it wasn't the real RPM Universe by the end.

Captain Mutiny 01/03/18 08:09 PM

In theory yes. But I think the worry would be that it would create more confusing. Its not like anyone outskde of Eddie's inner circle really knows the exact plot of Ranger Black anyway. But I think it makes more sense to go to the RPM universe we saw.