Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did the Space Rangers break up? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6635)

No Green Spandex 03/31/15 12:49 PM

Re: Why did the Space Rangers break up?

Even I get why that was a contradicton. Tommy was still cool back than anyway. Didn't become a tool until he became White Ranger. Green No more should have been his last episode. White Ranger ahould have been someone different. Like Richie or Ryan Steele.

Kat and Karone were both cool. Kat was under an evil spell and had no choice. Karone was evil at first but redeemed herself.

MattEmily 03/31/15 12:57 PM

All 3 of them were cool but the writers did go overboard with Tommy once he became the White Ranger and made him overly powerful but I suppose that had to do with his popularity... however I do agree that much like Tommy Kat was also under a spell and therefore had no choice.

while Karone did have a choice in the matter she was kidnapped while she was young so she would have been easy to manipulate since she wouldn't have known any better and eventually as she grew up she wouldn't remember anything when she was younger anyway... and she still redeemed herself. Yes most of her evil deeds as Astronema were under her own will power but she was actually raised to be evil by Ecliptor for most of her life so eventually you won't be able to resist it especially if you're a kid.

Doctor Dana 03/31/15 01:13 PM

Karone also knew she was wrong and never made excuses. It only drove her to do good once she was redeemed.

Massive Ego 03/31/15 01:22 PM

Karone was a multi demensional character that Power Rangers doesn't have anymore. Kat was also a nice character. Especially for the time. The characters we get now are all one demensional.

MattEmily 03/31/15 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dana (Post 53987)
Karone also knew she was wrong and never made excuses. It only drove her to do good once she was redeemed.

exactly. She may have thought she was right at first due to how she was raised but once everything was over and she officially became good she was willing to help out any possible way she could including taking a great risk with pretending to be Astronema again and going to the planet Onyx in an attempt to get the Pink Quasar Saber back for the other Galaxy Rangers.

Lord Vrak 03/31/15 04:25 PM

I really liked Kat and Karone too. Tommy is my favorite Ranger. I don't think the Space Rangers broke up. Andros just went on ahead.

Inner Senshi 04/08/15 07:50 AM

They didn't break up. At the end of Countdown to Destruction they went to Earth together.