Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Breaking Black Episode Discussion Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6534)

MattEmily 03/04/15 03:02 PM

Breaking Black Episode Discussion Thread

Here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new episode of Power Rangers Dino Charge.

MattEmily 03/07/15 12:37 PM

Re: Breaking Black Episode Discussion Thread

The episode was pretty good today.

Moana was played by Patricia Vichman.
Callum Stembridge voiced Spellbinder.
Neither one has had any known previous roles on or in the series.

Superstatler 03/07/15 01:06 PM

It was ok. Slightly underwhelming. Not as bad as last week's though.

A Gia To Remember 03/07/15 01:08 PM

Well I enjoyed it! Finally a Chase episode..Good to see him get some attention. Can't wait for next week.

mbozzo 03/08/15 03:35 PM

'Breaking Black is a good episode. We learn how Chase gotten the black energem. We also might see a future ally of Dino Charge in this episode. We got the Black Dino Charge Zord and a new Megazord form, but when are we going to get the 5 zords version of the Dino Charge Megazord? :confused:

MattEmily 03/08/15 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 53118)
We got the Black Dino Charge Zord and a new Megazord form, but when are we going to get the 5 zords version of the Dino Charge Megazord?

SPOILER:
dunno I can't find any information that even says the T-Rex, Tricera, Stego, Raptor and Para actually combine all into one Megazord.

VR Master 03/09/15 01:09 AM

I like that we got focus on Chase.It was interesting how his friend gave him the energem. But it made sense she collects that kind of stuff. I didn't expect Chase's skateboarding would save him like it did. It was cool seeing Chase's zord and the new megazord combo.

Usagi Reborn 03/09/15 04:28 PM

Easily the weakest of the five episodes. Chase has seemed like a cool level headed guy
Why is he suddenly not able to focus and making rookie mistakes? He is one of the most experiance Rangers. And we just saw how he reacted to Tyler going off on his own.

Why didn't the monster stay to blast all five Rangers the first time? He had the upperhand. Why did Moana keep that artifact if it was so dangerous? She had no problems telling the Rangere to destroy it. Why didn't she do it herself when she sensed someone was gonna steal for her. Its not like she could ever responsibly sell something like that anyway

Gosei Gold 03/09/15 04:30 PM

It reminded me of the episode in Jungle Fury when Theo couldn't focus on one thing. And had to learn from the bat master to do one task for a time.

Sentai Is Forever 03/09/15 04:32 PM

I didn't get a chance to catch the episode yet. Did they follow the sentai or did they go original again?