Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ranger Powers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8489)

MMPR Forever 01/06/18 11:54 AM

Re: Ranger Powers

I like the Tommy idea better too. Much better than Jason taking his powers from a bad guy.

DinoThunderKira 01/08/18 01:13 PM

I am going to go with the theory that Tommy restored the powers.

I don't think all Ranger Powers are tied to the Zords. Just the few we have seen.

Falconzord Commander 01/08/18 09:23 PM

Zords are usually separate. Unless they are the power source like in Wild Force. Look at how many zords the MMPR Rangers went through.

PRangerX 01/08/18 11:21 PM

I think the Animal Crystals were the power source. They were also linked to the zords directly. So no zords, no powers.

No Green Spandex 01/09/18 12:02 AM

The Dragonzord was dependent on the Green Rangers Powers. Tommy couldn't really use it in season 2 because his powers were low. So it was the reverse senario in that case. Coin powered the zord in that case.

MattEmily 01/09/18 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 72346)
The Dragonzord was dependent on the Green Rangers Powers. Tommy couldn't really use it in season 2 because his powers were low. So it was the reverse senario in that case. Coin powered the zord in that case.

not so much dependent on the coin itself but whether whoever was controlling it.

Gia the Fiend 01/09/18 07:33 PM

I like the idea that Jason got it back from the evil Red Ranger. Maybe Zedd pit a spell on him and made hom Evil White. It was never revealed who that was but he was someone that knew Tommy. I could see Tommy destroying the Tiger Coin to free Jason. But somehow the Red Coin eas saved and purified for Jason.

DinoThunderKira 01/19/18 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72331)
I think the Animal Crystals were the power source. They were also linked to the zords directly. So no zords, no powers.

Thats one of the few sets of zords that was connected to their team's powers.