Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who put the Quasar Sabers in the Stone? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7586)

Galaxy Forever 11/20/16 11:07 AM

Who put the Quasar Sabers in the Stone?

Who put the Quasar Sabers in the Stone?

Rangerlord 11/20/16 11:08 AM

Re: Whonput the Quasar Sabers in the Stone?

Didn't an early script or series bible say it was Zordon?

Goldar's Revenge 11/20/16 11:10 AM

Re: Who put the Quasar Sabers in the Stone?

Yes, it was the series bible I believe. But the idea was dropped before production. So its debatable whether it is in continuity or not.

Sentai Master 11/20/16 11:14 AM

I think it was someone separate. Everything doeesn't need to be connected to Zordon.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/20/16 11:38 AM

It was Zordon. One of his many contingency plans. If the universe was lost to the UAE the survivors could escape to the Lost Galaxy. A new team could have pulled the Sabers and protected the survivors. Zordon was sinister and cold hearted in a lot of ways but you have to tip your cap to his ability to always be prepared.

Massive Ego 11/20/16 11:40 AM

The Sabers were probably put there by the Ancient Rangers. Who came from the ancestors of the Mirinoians .

No Green Spandex 11/20/16 11:40 AM

I thought coming up with ideas were fan fic writing that you hated?

Massive Ego 11/20/16 11:42 AM

Just using my common sense with what we saw on screen. I hate the ideas that start to use conjucture and completely made up shit. Besides, if anyone could come up with theories its me, since I am the number 1 fan. But I woukd never go as far to start spouting off fan fic level nonsense.

No Green Spandex 11/20/16 11:43 AM

I see. You also seem to have a very low opinion of yourself.

Captain Codfish 11/20/16 11:45 AM

So he is starting with his number one fan talk again. He used to mention it when he first got here. But I figured he got over that since he stopped mentioning it. His theory here isn't bad though.