Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Lightspeed Recruit Civilians (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7677)

WesJen 01/02/17 11:24 PM

Why did Lightspeed Recruit Civilians

Dana made sense and I could even understand Carter. But why did Lightspeed create a team of civilians? Wouldn't it have made more sense to train a military team?

Ashley Andros 01/02/17 11:58 PM

Re: Why did Lightspeed Recruit Civilians

That was pretty odd since Lightspeed was a military organization. If They were the best canidates wouldn't they recruit and train them well in advance?

Hexagon Ranger 01/03/17 12:02 AM

Most likely Hexagon selected them. Who were behind Lightspeed anyway. Tommy would believe in civlian Rangers. Since his team were teenage civilians.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/03/17 12:11 AM

Its pretty stupid Dana wasn't the leader over Carter.

Dark Specter's Revenge 01/03/17 12:18 AM

Lightspeed did a lot of weird things.

Space Nerd 01/03/17 12:19 AM

It was funny because they could have just hired the Space Rangers.

Ranger Master 01/03/17 12:21 AM

The Space Rangers mission was to protect against alien invaders. Lightspeed was created solely to deal with the demons. Most Ranger teams became specialized after Space. It was part of Zordons plan before his death and later part of Hexagon's end game.

Doctor Dana 01/03/17 12:22 AM

I do agree that Dana should have been leader. But it is odd Mitchell never told her she was going to be part of the project.

Jen's Revenge 01/03/17 12:23 AM

Dana should have been the leader. But they ended up messing up the strong character we saw in the first episode.

Inner Senshi 01/03/17 12:25 AM

I like that the Rangers weren't official military. They would have been boring otherwise.