Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Bruce Kalish needs to come back (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8378)

Kalish Ranger 12/19/17 11:27 AM

Bruce Kalish needs to come back

He did a great job with reinventing Power Rangers. Saban Brands should hire him back.

MattEmily 12/19/17 01:24 PM

Re: Brue Kalish needs to come back

he's an union writer they don't hire union writers so that won't be happening

PRangerX 12/19/17 05:59 PM

I think his run on the show has past. But never say never . I would rather have Lynn remain in charge personally.

Tzachor Era 12/19/17 06:00 PM

He was okay but not as good as Tzachor.

MattEmily 12/19/17 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 70788)
I think his run on the show has past. But never say never . I would rather have Lynn remain in charge personally.

in this case we can say "never" since while Disney's Power Rangers was non-union they had hired union writers. Saban isn't going to hire union writers. Chip is a special exception to the rule.

Diabolico Rising 12/19/17 10:01 PM

Re: Bruce Kalish needs to come back

I am sure he is a fine TV writer. But I was never a huge fan of his work on the actual series. I don't see him wanting to go backwards and come back even if there wasn't the union issue. Just because he moved on.

Byron Stinger 12/19/17 10:05 PM

I don't see why this needs to happen. Especially with Lynn in control.

Disney Ranger 12/19/17 10:06 PM

Kalish did great work and really did things the Disney way. I don't think he would come back unless Disney took control.

Bridge's Brigade 12/19/17 11:29 PM

He did a good job. But I agree its not likely he will work on the series again.

MattEmily 12/20/17 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 70791)
in this case we can say "never" since while Disney's Power Rangers was non-union they had hired union writers. Saban isn't going to hire union writers. Chip is a special exception to the rule.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade (Post 70822)
He did a good job. But I agree its not likely he will work on the series again.

yea he won't. Kalish isn't going to work on a show if they don't hire union writers I thought Chip was an union writer but he isn't.

We saw Ann Austen credited for 1 ep but that was just 1 ep and we don't know what she did but she is an union writer... actually she was credited for another ep too.

Marc Handler and James W. Bates were 2 others that were union writers and they're no longer with the crew so obviously they want to just stick to a non-union crew