Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Destroying The Command Center (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5258)

Captain Codfish 12/19/14 02:06 PM

Re: Destroying The Command Center

"Chase Into Space" was the only good episode of Turbo. It was so dramatic and set the tone for In Space.

When the Command Center blew up in MMPR it was prett dramatic at the time. One of the shows best cliffhangers. But I think it gets old when it happens every year.

Byron Stinger 12/19/14 02:08 PM

Re: Destroying The Command Center

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Guy (Post 49483)
One of my favorite moments was the Power Chamber blowing up in Turbo. Another reason why its my favorite season. Even with all the comedy we get all that drama in the finalie. "Chase In The Space" is my favorite episode. Only hated how Justin left since he was my favorite Ranger. Of course I was only 12 at the time. So having a Ranger my own age made me biased at the time.

Not a big fan of Justin. Him leaving was one of the highlights for the episode for me. Just didnt fit in with a bunch of teenagers. He would have made more sense on Beetleborgs. Still don't understand why he was all of the sudden a genius after the Turbo Movie. Justin coming back was the lowlight of Space.