Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rumors Rumors Rumors (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2557)

MR-Aftershock 09/05/07 12:21 PM

Rumors Rumors Rumors

Hi Everyone,

I have a few things I want to mention.... first of all, rumors have started that the cast walked out on the producers. This rumor is not true, I was talking to a cast member about this yesterday morning ( The cast has been asked not to talk to the fans so I can't say who ), he/she confirmed that the cast had not walked out. End of that story.

Secondly, yes it is true that Kamen Rider had been picked up by Cartoon Network. Everyone celebrate. It is also true that the show has been "Youthafied", meaning written for a younger audience. This isn't a bad thing though. This will not affect the story-telling or the characterization. Good writers make that come through, and this show has some excellant writers.

and the last matter I wish to represent is that the story telling of Nathan Long (story editor) and his crew of writers (Colin Gillis, Scott Phillips and Jeffrey Walker) is truly epic.

That's all I wanted to say

MR-Aftershock

PrimoPiccolo 09/05/07 03:18 PM

Didn't expect the show to be nearly as dark as Ryuki was, but I don't expect catering to children must make things suck either. Even in today's day and age, we still get a Teen Titans every once in a while.

BlueRider 09/06/07 05:37 PM

Well i can't wait to see it. Damn i wish you could tell us more.

Vengeance Rider 09/06/07 10:58 PM

Same here.

BlueRider 09/07/07 11:16 PM

MR-Aftershock. I know you can't say anything about KRDK but do you know what toy company has picked up Dragon Knight.

Aussie Rider 09/08/07 01:20 AM

More than likely Bandai, since BoJ has the rights to Sentai and KR. Still, we can hope not.

Vengeance Rider 09/08/07 02:08 PM

I definitely hope not (not saying all PR bandai toys are bad) I just want a more professional company to do the toys for KR.