Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Power Rangers Online and Power Ranger Empire part ways (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4653)

PRangerX 03/03/13 02:25 PM

Power Rangers Online and Power Ranger Empire part ways

Going foward Power Rangers Online and Power Ranger Empire will no longor be affiliated. Chad has decided to go in a different direction with the domain. Which he owns. So effective immidiately this forum will revert to being the Power Rangers Online Message Board.

I have no malice towards Chad. He gave me a tremendous opertunity with the domain. And helped this forum get some new members for a time. But in all honesty, we we're never going to really be the PRE that everyone remembers anyway. I do like the idea of going back to my old idenity. The only draw back is the domain change.

Unfortunatly, I got the pm about this late so I couldn't announce this sooner. Most of you have probably noticed that PRE doesn't direct to this forum anymore. I am trying to get an extension to help us with this transition. Going foward use the Pro-board.org domain. That will be are main address going foward.

Beyond the name change and a few design changes, there really is nothing major changing about the board. It will still be the same board it has been for the last several years. I look foward to reviving the Power Rangers Online Message Board name. Please bear with us as we make these changes. I also have to change the board links at the main site.

Just make sure you bookmark Pro-board.org instead of powerrangerempire.com ( although I do encourage you to visit whatever site PRE becomes. As I wish Chad or whoever controls the domain the best.

mbozzo 03/03/13 05:21 PM

Re: Power Rangers Online and Power Ranger Empire part ways

I bookmark this site as Kamen Rider Central. I was still able to get into this forum even with the name change. :D

MattEmily 03/03/13 05:54 PM

Cool, that's good news.

Not everyone uses the same link address.
I've been using the powerrangerempire.com address so now I need to get used to using pro-board.org as the new address which will probably take a good week or two.

PRangerX 03/04/13 05:13 PM

Yeah the Kamenridercentral.com will work too. I'd keep pro-board.org bookmarked in case we ever get rid of kamenridercentral.com. But I actually own that doing anyway.

GSXT 03/05/13 11:05 PM

what i miss on here

PRangerX 03/25/13 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSXT (Post 44924)
what i miss on here

i lost control of the pre domain from the owner so we went back to the old PRO name.

Zabitan 04/17/13 07:52 PM

I'm just glad this place is still around for a while there I couldn't get here.