Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita as Mystic Mentor? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8510)

Jen's Revenge 01/16/18 11:10 PM

Re: Rita as Mystic Mentor?

I would have liked to have seen a good Rita as full time mentor.

Ranger Black 01/17/18 12:31 PM

I can't see the Soga scenes lasting all year. It was hard enough to intergate the scenes into the finale without feeling forced.

A Gia To Remember 01/20/18 06:04 PM

The more I think about it, I just don't see Rita as the mentoring type.

Titanium Ghost 01/22/18 04:44 PM

It would have been an interesting dynamic. But I think it would have been hard to get Carla Perez and fly her accross the country. Especially being non union.

MattEmily 01/22/18 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titanium Ghost (Post 73129)
It would have been an interesting dynamic. But I think it wpuled have been hard to get Carla Perez and fly her accross the country. Especially being non union.

the union thing wouldn't have been a problem but paying for a flight would've been more problematic.

Hexagon Ranger 01/23/18 05:41 PM

Thats an interesting idea. It could have worked. But I think Rita would have been played by a different actress. Maybe even Peta Rutter. But that's probably would have been a stretch since she looked nothing like Soga or Carla.

Saban Fan 01/24/18 12:01 PM

I could see Saban doing this if he has been in charge of Mystic Force. The Mystic Mother scene would have at least been a lot better.

Rangerlord 01/25/18 12:05 PM

The whole Rita has Mystic Mother plot just didn't make sense in continuity. Having Rita be the Rangers mentor wouldn't have made sense either .

Hayley Oliver 01/25/18 12:19 PM

Thiw would have been interesting. But i would hate to lose Udonna.

Rita's Pita 01/27/18 12:28 PM

I would have liked to have seen that. But ypu would have had to creatively use the Soga Footage or get Carla Perez.