Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8470)

Citrus James Gaylyn 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Re: Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Joker (Post 71952)
Which makes me wonder - was that the real Saba Orion used when he morphed into the White Ranger?

Given how empty and hollow everything else was that season, I'd say it's a soulless clone of the original.

MattEmily 01/05/18 12:37 PM

let's see I know Kat never ended up using the bow (in fact the last time we saw it in action was in "Rangers Back in Time Part 2" when Kimberly had fired an arrow in front of Oysterizer which caused an explosion) but as for the others let's take a look at an archived version of Joe Rovang's Writer's Guide by seeing if anything is in 228 or later.

Billy didn't have a replacement but just for the sake of mentioning it he used it in "Goldar's Vice-Versa" to break the rope that had Adam and Aisha tied up to a tree and he also used it in "Rangers Back in Time Part 2" which assisted him with destroying Dramole.

Adam had struck Invenusable Flytrap in Rangers Back in Time Part 2 with his Axe and while he wasn't seen using it he did have it out against Turkeyjerk in Storybook Rangers Part 2.

I don't see any notes that tells us that Aisha ended up using her Power Daggers so I guess she never did and the same thing with Rocky and his Power Sword.

Silvy In Space 01/07/18 11:03 AM

It's probably because they were relying less on the Zyuranger footage and more on American produced fights. The Power Weapons had no presence in season 3. Of course that made sense since they had new powers.

Astro Omega 01/07/18 11:04 AM

Did Saba even appear in season 3?

MattEmily 01/07/18 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro Omega (Post 72188)
Did Saba even appear in season 3?

he was always there in White Ranger's holster and he spoke once in the ep when most of the Rangers got turned into footballs but I only recall Tommy using him a few times the most notable of which is when he fought Lord Zedd and Saba broke his Staff

MMPR Forever 01/07/18 05:43 PM

I didn't like how they phased out the weapons. But I am glad Kat didn't use the power bow. Only Kimberly should use that weapon.

Hasbro Ranger 01/07/18 06:14 PM

I am susprised they didn't use weapons inspired by the movie weapons in seasom 3.

Zabitan 01/07/18 06:19 PM

I'm curious if Kakuranger had a blaster or finisher for the monsters, or why they didn't just make American footage with the old Power Blaster or Power Cannon.

MMPR Fan 01/07/18 07:07 PM

The Power Cannon just wasn't the same as the power blaster.

Voltron Force 01/07/18 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72234)
I'm curious if Kakuranger had a blaster or finisher for the monsters, or why they didn't just make American footage with the old Power Blaster or Power Cannon.

It was curious that they didn't use something from Kukuranger.