Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How Ninia Storm should have been done? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8467)

Super Cena 01/04/18 08:19 AM

How Ninia Storm should have been done?

I know Ninja Storm was a love it or hate it season for many. How would you have produced it?

Astro Omega 01/04/18 10:49 AM

Re: How Ninia Storm should have been done?

I just wish the series took it self a little more seriously. Not that I don't think there couldn't have been some fun.

DinoThunderKira 01/04/18 05:19 PM

The Rangers should have been regular teens recruited to be the Wind Ninjas. The Thunders could have been fully trained. Also Cam should have been a presumed dead Wind Ninja Student that comes back in a new form.

Bonus Ranger 01/04/18 05:53 PM

I liked the way the season was done. I just would have got rid of the Urban Myth line and do more storylines about the Rangers trying to get the captured Ninja Students back.

Ranger Black 01/04/18 05:56 PM

I have a better solution to solve the captured Ninja Student loose plot thread. Instead of being captured,imply Lothor killed them all. It cleans up the mess of having them all captured and makes things more dramatic. It also makes it easiee to continue with the NS cast for more seasons if they wanted too.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/04/18 07:50 PM

I wouldn't have changed anything within the season. It was perfect. I would just set things up for a second season. If not a third, keep the same tone of the series. Don't worry about MMPR or prior seasons. Ninja Storm is biggee than Powee Rangers or Super Sentai. They should have invested in more American Footage for season 2. The DT Rangers coud have been supporting charactera if you had to use them.

Green Legend 01/04/18 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan (Post 71974)
I wouldn't have changed anything within the season. It was perfect. I would just set things up for a second season. If not a third, keep the same tone of the series. Don't worry about MMPR or prior seasons. Ninja Storm is biggee than Powee Rangers or Super Sentai. They should have invested in more American Footage for season 2. The DT Rangers coud have been supporting charactera if you had to use them.

Not likely. Doug and Ann did wonder if they should do another season. But the decision was to keep going with the one season approach. Disney wasn't interested in extended NS anyway. They would have never paid for mostly original footage either.

Overdrive Omega 01/04/18 09:54 PM

Ninja Storm was really a one season story anyway. I would have liked to have seen them retain Scott Page-Pagter and have better ADR.

Mesagog Lives 01/04/18 09:54 PM

Yes, DinoThunder needed a fresh start.

Silvy In Space 01/07/18 10:57 AM

Just shore up the adr and fix some of the diolouge. Also shore up some of the plot Give more background on the Ninja Acadamies and why theh exist. Come up woth a real reason why they don't try and rescue them right awaY. Give the Thunders a better reason to trust Lothor. Don't have the Thunders totally switch sides right away. This avoids the unneeded arch where an evil spell make them turn against the Winds again after just switchint sides the first time.