Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Louie Kaboom (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8328)

Gosei Gold 12/11/17 08:18 PM

Louie Kaboom

I thought he was a weak villain. You?

Miki1988 12/12/17 08:33 AM

Re: Louie Kaboom

I think it was just the writers finding a way to make Rita and Zedd more than comedy villains that they were in that season. They, of course, failed.

It'd be better if they just made Rita & Zedd join the Machine Empire after the Zeo Rangers defeated King Mondo using the Super Zeo Megazord. Maybe they could have Klank & Orbus make upgrades to Rita, Zedd, Rito, Goldar, Finster, Squatt and Baboo and make them into a machine-like version of them. That way, some interesting storylines could be told.

Yes, it would require more original footage, but what if the Rangers would be divided between stopping their former adversaries who would be now machine-driven and doing the right thing which would be finding a way to make them normal again.

Zeo Power 12/12/17 11:54 AM

I didn't mind Louie Kaboom has a transition to Gasket and Archina. All the cilkian drama was interesting. I do wish their was a Zeo Season 2 where Rita ane Zedd take over the Machine Empire. With Takset and Archina showing up in the background like the above did in Zeo.

Hayley Oliver 12/12/17 11:56 AM

I thought he was one of the weaker characters in the season. But at least he didn't last very long at all.

Turbo Guy 12/12/17 12:03 PM

Turbo was better than Zeo though .

I think Louie would have fit in Zeo. I lovedhim becauze he was so whacky!

MattEmily 12/12/17 12:18 PM

Louie would've fit in Zeo? He was in Zeo.

I do agree he was a weak villain but do keep in mind that he was created by Zedd and Rita as a way to get rid of the Machines.

Turbo Guy 12/12/17 06:16 PM

I meant in Turbo,now I am being wacky lol.

MattEmily 12/12/17 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Guy (Post 70314)
I meant in Turbo,now I am being wacky lol.

that wouldn't be a bad idea but they didn't have any footage for him for Turbo. All of the main villains in Turbo (other than Divatox) they could use Sentai footage for them.

Turbo Guy 12/13/17 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 70316)
that wouldn't be a bad idea but they didn't have any footage for him for Turbo. All of the main villains in Turbo (other than Divatox) they could use Sentai footage for them.

I know, all the more reason for hom to be whacky though .

Bandora's Ghost 12/13/17 08:12 AM

I thought the whole thing with him as a little unnecessary. Why not go with Gasket right away?How did Zedd and Rita even get Louie anyway?