Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who took over for Tommy? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9028)

Captain Mutiny 07/28/20 07:18 PM

Re: Who took over for Tommy?

Thats not true. Tommy made the series more popular then it ever would have been without him or JDF. As a matter of fact, the show may not have lasted more then a few years for all we know.

Samurai Mentor 07/28/20 07:22 PM

I think Cam had a chance to be if they kept the Ninja Storm cast together longer. There simply wasn't enough time.

Hailey Hartford 07/30/20 06:43 PM

A little known fact for everybody but they tried to bring back Jason(ASJ) for Turbo and Kimberly(AJJ) for Turbo but both said no past the Turbo movie.

PRangerX 07/31/20 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailey Hartford (Post 79309)
A little known fact for everybody but they tried to bring back Jason(ASJ) for Turbo and Kimberly(AJJ) for Turbo but both said no past the Turbo movie.

Wow,.where did you hear.that? During Zeo I thought maybe Jason and Emily were replacing Tommy and Kat. But that was just me guessing with no insider knowledge first hand or second hand. Its interesting that they really asked Austin and Amy Jo back.

Frankly Jason 07/31/20 08:24 PM

Jason in Turbo would have been awesome!

Gold Ranger In Danger 07/31/20 09:44 PM

Can I cheat and say TJ lol

KimandTommy 07/31/20 09:45 PM

Bringing Jason and Kimberly back would have been a great move. But it would have still been a bummer if Tommy still was written out.

Green With Envy 07/31/20 09:48 PM

I could see Tommy and Kat getting captured by Divatox. Zordon wou!d have recruited Jason and Kimberly to be Turbo Red and Pink. Tommy and Kat play the same role Jason and Kim played.

Goldar's Revenge 07/31/20 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Hater (Post 79294)
Tommy was so overrated it isn't funny. There should never be another Tommy because he almost ruined the series.

There can never be another Tommy. Just like there can never be another MMPR. The circumstances of Tommy's popularity can't be duplicated. It was right time, right place,and right actor.

Megazord Killer 08/01/20 08:41 AM

No one has. Its impossible for it to happen with seasonal teams. Its usually whoever the Red Ranger is now. Well the closet we get because like I said, its not gonna happen with seasonal teams..