Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wild Force - Taming the Zords Problem (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5272)

Bad Influence 11/06/14 06:22 PM

Wild Force - Taming the Zords Problem

So I was watching Wild Force on Netflix... because it's one of my favorite seasons of Power Rangers, and it's the first of my Disney Era Power Ranger Marathon. And then the episode "Taming the Zords" came up, where the rangers manages to somehow form the Wild Force, Konga, and Isis Megazords all at the same time, not to mention the Predator Megazord. How is this possible if only the Bison and Rhino Zords act as the legs? Are there multiple copies of the zords? And if so, why didn't the rangers do that before or after?

MattEmily 11/06/14 07:06 PM

Re: Wild Force - Taming the Zords Problem

I would have to see for myself to see if I can figure out what you're referring to.

The Predazord, Wild Force Megazord and Kongazord is possible since the Predazord's legs are from the Alligator, the Megazord's legs are from the Bison and the Kongazord's legs come from the Rhino so those 3 Megazords being there is fine.

The Predazord was knocked apart.
In the case of the Isis Megazord, that wasn't a case of it being there at the same time as the other Megazords, they just ignored showing you the separating process.