Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Talk about SPD continuity violations (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1024)

Kamen Rider Decade 10/24/05 05:53 PM

We have gotten continuity violations of past seasons, which I won't rehash. We have gotten continuity violations between episodes within SPD. Now we have the mother load of all continuity violations within an episode of SPD.

I am going to start with a quote that doesn't quite fit but it helps to understand the flow of the second quote.

Poweranimals:
Quote:

I think the S.P.D. Rangers are officially the weakest team of Power Rangers. A couple slashes and they're hospitalized?

we're used to Rangers being thrown in the middle of explosion after explosion and coming out without a scratch.

Sirstack responds:
Quote:

I say what's a lot more absurd than that was the fact they get hospitalized, but when they morph, they're fine. When they demorph? They're all good as new! Gee, if morphing can heal you, why not morph to begin with, instead of laying around wasting our time with Dr Felix
SPD the show that needs to be judged for the raping of PR.

Krybot 10/25/05 06:22 PM

What are you talking about???

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/25/05 07:27 PM

Uhhh, It wsa a VERY powerful sword

Kamen Rider Decade 10/25/05 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 25 2005, 07:27 PM
No kidding stupid. That is not the point. The point is that they were hopitalized but as soon as a comrade is in trouble they morph and are instantly healed that is a violation of continuity within the episode. God you are one dumb mother fucker.

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/31/05 09:44 PM

True, If all they have to do is morph why did'nt they that in the first place

Kamen Rider Decade 10/31/05 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 31 2005, 10:44 PM
True, If all they have to do is morph why did'nt they that in the first place
At least in the early years they gave instant healing a dues ex machina reason.

Ryu Dairenjaa 10/31/05 09:54 PM

Yeah, but that was just pathetic

LUNAR WOLF22 11/07/05 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Oct 25 2005, 11:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Oct 25 2005, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 25 2005, 07:27 PM
No kidding stupid. That is not the point. The point is that they were hopitalized but as soon as a comrade is in trouble they morph and are instantly healed that is a violation of continuity within the episode. God you are one dumb mother fucker. [/b][/quote]
it would have been better if 3 rangers got hospitalized and cant fight. :)

PRangerX 11/10/05 11:26 PM

I agree, that aspect of Badge was wierd. I mean the Rangers shouldn't have even got badly hurt that quick. At least not when you compare this to the attacks all Rangers have faced prior. Having them be perfectly fine when morphed only made things stranger. Especially when they were fully healthy at the end of the episode. I felt the first 15 minutes of Badge was rushed and the whole episode would have been better off as a two parter.

Kamen Rider Decade 11/11/05 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PRangerX@Nov 11 2005, 12:26 AM
I agree, that aspect of Badge was wierd. I mean the Rangers shouldn't have even got badly hurt that quick. At least not when you compare this to the attacks all Rangers have faced prior.
But you have to remember that SPD is weaker than a newborn kitten.