Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as a mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8566)

Morphin K 02/12/18 05:06 PM

Re: Kimberly as a mentor

You say you stopped watching the show after she left, yet here you are on this board. The show has moved on to pink rangers that many argue were a better ranger than Kimberly.

ajgreenranger 02/12/18 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphin K (Post 74223)
You say you stopped watching the show after she left, yet here you are on this board. The show has moved on to pink rangers that many argue were a better ranger than Kimberly.

i would have seen them some for them over the years not all tho but when i did i always said to myself you cant beat kimberly they just didnt appeal to me as she did in the show. i guess im just use to what i watched as a kid from seasons 1, 2 and 3. and its hard to replace that cas your so much more into wow who are they and how did the do that as a kid. seasons 1, 2 and 3 in my eyes are the best anyway cas der wat i watched as a kid so im here for THE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS and learning more about the other seasons while im on here. so ya AMY JO still best pink ranger theyve ever casted for the show.

Zarius 02/12/18 05:09 PM

First doesnt always neccersarily mean best.

And considering most of us have never stopped watching PR since we were kids, we're more qualified to say which is and isnt best. There's a good contingent that don't like MMPR at all anymore despite that being what we first watched

darkshadowranger 02/12/18 05:15 PM

Yea, I never really liked Kim, she was whiny and annoying.

Always loved Kat due to her accent, the Aussie accent is beautiful. Jen was a better Pink Ranger, I also liked Karone a lot better than Kim.

Actually, Kim is low on my list of favourite Pinks.

ajgreenranger 02/12/18 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkshadowranger (Post 74226)
Yea, I never really liked Kim, she was whiny and annoying.

Always loved Kat due to her accent, the Aussie accent is beautiful. Jen was a better Pink Ranger, I also liked Karone a lot better than Kim.

Actually, Kim is low on my list of favourite Pinks.

the only reason kat got casted was cas she aditioned for the movie when the movie team were in oz, but didnt get it. they then got her for the show when kimberly left. and kat is not hot. a blonde with nicole kidmans voice that couldnt fight. lol

KimandTommy 02/12/18 05:23 PM

I agree with AJ, he is right about Kimberly being way better than anyone else. And his criticism for Kat is warranted. Everyone knows I think the character is evil.

Massive Ego 02/12/18 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 74230)
I agree with AJ, he is right about Kimberly being way better than anyone else. And his criticism for Kat is warranted. Everyone knows I think the character is evil.

And everyone knows you are delusional. Looks like you found a friend.

Inner Senshi 02/12/18 05:27 PM

Its just their opinions. I can sympathize since the original characters were just so likeable.

Jen's Revenge 02/12/18 05:29 PM

Jen Scotts is way better than Kim or even Kat. And thats not to knock them. Even if I am not a huge fan of Kim myself.

Sentai Snob 02/12/18 05:33 PM

Katherine was much better than Kimberly anyway. She felt like more of a well rounded character.