Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Would it have been cool to have Ryan in Time Force? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7654)

Time Force Traitor 12/25/16 08:47 PM

Would it have been cool to have Ryan in Time Force?

There was a rumor back in the day that Ryan almost came back for Time Force. What would you think of that?

Titanium Black 12/26/16 09:01 AM

Re: Would it have been cool to have Ryan in Time Force?

I think it would have been cool..You could have had Ryan have Time Shadow . Plus Eric wasn't really on the team until the Wild Force Team Up.

WesJen 12/26/16 01:26 PM

I think it would have been overkill. A separate episode with him outside of the team up would have been fine. But having Seven Rangers would have been overkill. And would have hurt Eric's development.

Goldar's Revenge 12/26/16 01:29 PM

It would have been an interesting opertunity to change things up from Timeranger and address the Ryan living Ghost Issue. . Alex could stay dead in this version to keep his sacrifice. Ryan could be behind Time Force. As a living ghost he could be said to live forever. Future Ryan would recruit past Ryan to help the TF team with Shadow Zord.

Quantum Hunter 12/26/16 01:30 PM

Or Alex could just recruit Ryan himself. Since Eric went AWOL.

Lightspeed Zeo 12/26/16 01:31 PM

I would have loved this since Lightspeed was so good. It would have made Time Force a lot better. Plus we never got as much of Ryan as we could have in Lightspeed. Time Shadow would be an even better zord than Max Solar Zord.

Delta Black 12/26/16 01:34 PM

I'm all for it if done right. Even though Lightspeed was pretty medicore. But that was more due to poor execution and character development. Ryan's big problem was not being around as much. Plus we never got a good transition of him from his Daibolico raised life to living in the modern world as a member of Lightspeed.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:18 PM

He would have been so much better than Eric. Who aas jusr plan rude.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/26/16 06:52 PM

They could have had Hexagon send Ryan. I think he did end up working for them like Carter.Ryan was too guilty for his past not to risk helping Hexagon.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 09:03 PM

It would have looked good if Ryan joined on. It would have matched up perfectly with Time Shadow. Plus having more time with Ryan would have been great. Just like we got more time with Karone as a good guy in Lost Galaxy.