Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4441)

MattEmily 04/28/12 10:31 AM

Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion

Well Today's a sticky situation due to being late with the episode thread so here's the thread for today's new episode.

MattEmily 04/29/12 11:25 PM

Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion

Decided to post about the ep that aired yesterday today. That was certainly a sticky situation for Mike and Kevin.

It was strange how Bulk and Spike kept on finding new ways to get even more stuck.

mbozzo 04/30/12 09:48 PM

'A Sticky Situation' is a good episode. The monster of the episode stuck Mike and Kevin together. He later did the same to Bulk and Spike. Blue and Green has to learn to work as a team, in order in defeat the monster. I can't wait to see what mission that Dayu and Decker has to go on in order to get their stuff fixed. :cool:

MattEmily 05/01/12 07:42 AM

Indeed. Dayu's Harmonium and Deker's Uramasa.

Mad Dragon 05/01/12 08:10 AM

How do you manage to catch these episodes? I'm in Australia.. So I can only catch the youtube videos or download it and by the time I get to it in the morning, its been removed already.. >.<

MattEmily 05/01/12 09:28 AM

Most of us are in the United States so that's how. I think you're 1 of the only active members that isn't in the U.S. I'm going to message you something privately so there's no public record of it.