Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita as Mystic Mentor? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8510)

Kimmy Repulsa 01/13/18 12:17 PM

Rita as Mystic Mentor?

What if Rita wasn't just Mystic Mother in the end and instead was there all season as the mentor?

KimandTommy 01/13/18 12:25 PM

Re: Rita as Mystic Mentor?

I never trusted Rita. Mystic Mother wasn't the same Rita. She couldn't be. Rita could never become truly good.

MMPR Forever 01/13/18 12:26 PM

I would have loved it. The only good part of Mystic Force was the Rita cameo. Even if it could have been done better. Having her around all season would have been awesome.

MattEmily 01/13/18 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 72614)
I never trusted Rita. Mystic Mother wasn't the same Rita. She couldn't be. Rita could never become truly good.

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong you couldn't be more wrong. Any villain can become good if the story calls for it even Goldar and Scorpina you don't get to decide whether Rita can become good or not however in response to the topic at hand I don't see it happening since it would've required too much original footage.

VR Master 01/13/18 05:31 PM

But you were limited by the Soga footage? Which was hars to integrate into the finale.

MattEmily 01/13/18 05:44 PM

yup that they were limited by the Soga footage. They weren't going to hire an American who looks like her and they weren't going to bring her over for original footage.

Massive Ego 01/13/18 05:53 PM

It may have made things more interesting. They would have needed an actual actor to play Rita though.

A Gia To Remember 01/13/18 05:57 PM

I think Udonna was a good mentor. Maybe she could have been Rita's daughter?

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/13/18 06:04 PM

Mystic Mother was just supposed to be a nice tribute to Soga. Who just passed away and happened to appear in Magiranger the year before.

All About Beevil 01/13/18 06:07 PM

I like this idea. The Soga footage coule have been Rita's Mother. Like mother like daughter.