Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New episodes begin Saturday, 8/1/09 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=559)

Kamen Rider Decade 07/06/09 09:47 AM

New episodes begin Saturday, 8/1/09

Quote:

Originally Posted by D Dubbs
New episodes will probably start on September 12th, with the rest of 4Kids' fall lineup.

Since it hasn't been brought up yet in this thread, there's a new schedule for The CW4Kids tomorrow:

7:00 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
7:30 - Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
8:00 - GoGoRiki
8:30 - GoGoRiki
9:00 - Sonic X
9:30 - Dinosaur King
10:00 - TMNT Fast Forward
10:30 - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
11:00 - Sonic X
11:30 - Huntik: Secrets and Seekers

It should be interesting to see how Dragon Knight does at this new (and better) time slot. Hopefully the ratings will improve a good amount.

PrimoPiccolo 07/07/09 03:13 AM

Wish I'd known about that scheduling shift back when I recorded an age-old Sonic X instead of the second episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's new season...

Kamen Rider Decade 07/18/09 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueranger
KRDK Season 2 "First Look" Clip: Len vs. The Cho Brothers aka. Kamen Rider Axe and Spear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO6lM9pkLiA

Kamen Rider Decade 07/26/09 08:39 PM

# of Dragon Knight Seasons:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushwacka666 @ Rangerboard
So just to clarify: the "we're splitting the show into 3 seasons" decision is to blame for the show's return getting pushed back from the originally stated August to September? Or did it just turn out to be later than we were at first expecting?

PrimoPiccolo 07/29/09 06:11 AM

Effective yesterday morning, word has been passed to The CW affiliates, new episodes begin THIS SATURDAY MORNING.

http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/ind...seNetworkID=16

Kamen Rider DiEnd 07/29/09 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 828)
Effective yesterday morning, word has been passed to The CW affiliates, new episodes begin THIS SATURDAY MORNING.

http://www.toonzone.net/schedule/ind...seNetworkID=16

Excellent! I can't wait to see what happens next, assuming they can convince Sting to help them.

Thank you for the news Primo. :)

PrimoPiccolo 08/22/09 06:47 AM

Word to the wise, there will be a new episode on a special day and time.

As a result of foregoing a children's fall preview special, The CW has opted instead to air an all new episode of one of their 4Kids series. Dragon Knight episode 21, "Strike's Ultimatum" will air Friday, September 4 at 4:30 PM E/P.

Dragon Knight episode 22, "A Rider's Resolve" will air in its regular timeslot on Saturday, September 5 at 11:00 AM E/P.

Tendou 08/22/09 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 914)
Word to the wise, there will be a new episode on a special day and time.

As a result of foregoing a children's fall preview special, The CW has opted instead to air an all new episode of one of their 4Kids series. Dragon Knight episode 21, "Strike's Ultimatum" will air Friday, September 4 at 4:30 PM E/P.

Dragon Knight episode 22, "A Rider's Resolve" will air in its regular timeslot on Saturday, September 5 at 11:00 AM E/P.

Thanks for the info. I would have missed it guaranteed. I am heavily anticipating that episode too.