Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Why do people in the fandom like SPD? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5753)

Captain Codfish 03/15/15 05:18 PM

Re: Why do people in the fandom like SPD?

Greg Aronowitz leaving after SPD hurt the show. Greg was the heart of that season. Mystic Force would have been better with him.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/15/15 08:13 PM

SPD was ok, but there was quite of few things in the season that was where the show was basically the worse season ever and in my opinion the number 1 bad idea the show had was the commander being a dog

Also they could of gave Omega a human form in the season and the whole Nova coming in on the finale was well.... pointless.

Lord Leo 03/15/15 08:56 PM

Only Ranger.I didn't like was Jack. He was such a tool. He got handed the Red Ranger positiion and abused his powers right out of the gate. He didn't know how to lead and often put his persinal desires before the team. Like when he put his team in danger because he wanted to be with his new girlfriend. Plus he got too much focus. He was a Lord Leo.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/15/15 11:21 PM

i got to agree Jack was not my pick for who i'd want to of been SPD Red i mean him and Sky both was pretty hot headed and neither of them is really the red ranger type.

Usagi Reborn 03/16/15 12:43 PM

I liked Sky. He would have made a good red in the beginning. Cruger could have still made him more humble. Plus commanding is own team would have taught him more respect. Much better than givening leadership to a newbie in Jack. Especially when he acted like a clown halfthe time. It seemed like he got better in the end but then a he pulled that girlfriend card at the end that showed he was still immature.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/16/15 09:20 PM

well in may opinion like i said Jack and Sky both seemed like to hot headed i mean Sky was whinning for one just because he didnt get Red's Morpher like his father and acted like a jerk about it.

Gosei Gold 03/17/15 01:51 PM

SPD Rangers were supposed to be B Squad. So they were inexperiened and really put into positions they weren't ready for once A Squad was "captured". They were only activated early due to the Troobian threat. They had to grow up on the fly. Instead of slowly like Cruger probably originally planned.

Astronema Karone 03/17/15 02:48 PM

does not give any of them right to be hot headed or jerks however

Gosei Gold 03/17/15 05:09 PM

Just saying they never would have been put in the situation if it weren't for Gruumm. They would have remained in training until they started acting right.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 05:16 PM

hmmm perhaps