Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Outer Senshi not trusting Sailor Moon (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8080)

KimandTommy 10/08/17 06:14 PM

Re: Outer Senshi not trusting Sailor Moon

I lost all respect for Omara when she took Serena's Brooch. Serena was just trying to help them. And when she put herself in danger for both Outers she only got a lecture about putting of herself at risk with no powers. Well maybe she would have transformed if you didn't steal her Broach? Of it weren't for Serena to Purity Challice would belong to the Heart Snatchers.

Pretty Kimmy 10/08/17 06:17 PM

Well they would have got two of the talismans, Pluto still would of had hers.

Zeo Mega 10/08/17 06:36 PM

I don't know. I just think the Outers didn't feel like they knew the Inners enough. Even Pluto didn't know them that well.

Sailor Deimos 10/08/17 06:48 PM

Pluto knew the Inners well in the future. Not to mention the future King and Queen. And she was like a big sister to Chibi-Usa.

Putty On The Brain 10/12/17 08:12 PM

I always thought that was weird too. I could see in the beginning. But once they new their new friends were the Inner Scouts, they should have started to trust them. Especially once Serena received the Purity Chalice. I didn't like Uranus and Neptune because of this. I still like Pluto but she should have known better too.

MMPR Forever 11/05/17 07:18 PM

I don't like them, they are too mean and uncaring.