Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jetting (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8500)

Captain Codfish 01/10/18 11:48 AM

Re: Jetting

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72503)
It feels like season 3 just through a lot out there. I mean we had like four or five opens that season alone lol. I had a lot to do with the fly by your seat nature of production.

People wonder why they didn't do MMPR longer? The question should be how did they manage to do it for as long as they did?

MattEmily 01/10/18 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72503)
It feels like season 3 just through a lot out there. I mean we had like four or five opens that season alone lol. I had a lot to do with the fly by your seat nature of production.

well they had at least 2 maybe 3. Friend in Need wasn't much of a premiere but that's how Fox Kids aired it. Ninja Quest should've been the proper premiere but as for the 3rd one I dunno maybe Master Vile's entrance? oh yeah and the 4th one is the Aquitians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 72504)
People wonder why they didn't do MMPR longer? The question should be how did they manage to do it for as long as they did?

I don't know what that has to do with his post but true you're right especially since in Season 3 they spent a lot of money to shoot even more original footage.

PRangerX 01/10/18 09:26 PM

I was talking about the opening credits. They changed the open a whole bunch of times in season 3. And actually did so a lot in season 2 as well.

MattEmily 01/10/18 09:42 PM

ah yup that they did

Trooper Forever 01/10/18 09:45 PM

I thought it was interesting. But it wou!d have got old after awhile.

Hexagon's Revenge 01/11/18 11:52 AM

It was un-needed. I am not surprised it was dropped. It really served no purpose and made no sense. We already knew the Ranges streaked through the air when the teleported.