Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if the Thunder Rangers defeated the Winds? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8600)

Ninja Storm Fan 02/11/18 02:07 PM

What if the Thunder Rangers defeated the Winds?

What were their plans to deal with Lothor and free the other students?

Quantum Hunter 02/11/18 06:12 PM

Re: What if the Thunder Rangers defeated the Winds?

They weren't thinking things through and let themselves be blinded by hate.

Hexagon Ranger 02/12/18 11:22 AM

That was a big plothole here. As taking revenge on Sensei for their imagined wrongs was one thing. But doing it to help the guy that just abducted your school ? Espedially when he was their source of the wrong information.

Massive Ego 02/12/18 11:23 AM

They were stupid traitors that only cared about themselves. As punishment they got to work with the idiotic Wind Rangers.

KimandTommy 02/12/18 11:25 AM

I am starting to think that the Thunder Rangers were evil too. Especially Hunter but Tori was still a fool to trust Blake. Kimberly would have dumped his ass.

Usagi Reborn 02/12/18 11:30 AM

This was a big flaw for Ninja Storm. They really never explained why the Thunders would have trusted Lothor. I mean they were originally abducted too.

Fanboy Supreme 02/12/18 03:04 PM

The Thunders would have been the real main villains of Ninja Storm if I was in charge. Just like I am unofficially in charge now.

Goldar's Revenge 02/12/18 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 74198)
The Thunders would have been the real main villains of Ninja Storm if I was in charge. Just like I am unofficially in charge now.

That was never going to happen. Disney didn't lime evil Rangers. Which is the reason that the Thunders joined the Winds much sooner than they needed to.

But the Thunders working for Lothor definitely made no sense and should have been explained better.

Quantum Hunter 02/12/18 08:50 PM

Perhaps they mistakenly believe d they could defeat Lothor on their own?

Smarty Pants Rose 02/12/18 08:51 PM

I could see them planning to use the Gems of Souls on Lothor once Sensei was dealt with.