Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8470)

WhiteMystechRanger 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons?

Can anyone remember/point to an episode where Rocky, Aisha, Adam (excluding once a ranger) or Cat used their signature weapons or even the blade blasters?

I know the weapons were deemed too violent/expensive to film plus the props could easily have broken. The only instance I can recall of the blasters being used during season 3 was to open a zord hatch.

Digifiend 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Re: Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons?

You mean Kat, not Kim. Rocky, Adam and Aisha did use the Power Blaster at least once before the Power Cannon rendered it obsolete. They also definitely used the Blade Blasters, as you say, they were used once in season 3, to remove rust from the zords. Kat never used the Power Bow.

WhiteMystechRanger 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Derp. Yeah, I thought Cat but typed Kim. This is why I shouldn't start threads at 1am.

Season 2 is such a blur for me. I should try rewatching it again soon. Figures that they'd only use the weapons to form the blaster.

Ankh Primo 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMystechRanger (Post 71932)
Adam (excluding once a ranger

He used it way back in "Storybook Rangers".

Quasar Fire 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankh Prime (Post 71935)
He used it way back in "Storybook Rangers".

That, and all of them used their weapons in Rangers Back in Time, part 2. Not counting the axe, that was the last usasge of any of them, so Kat is still the only MMPR replacement who never got to use her Power Weapon.

c_dude 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Plus, they also TRIED to summon their Power Weapons in "The Wedding", but whatever it was about that old church that blocked their powers prevented them from doing so. (Rocky actually held out his arm and called for his "Power Sword", but it didn't appear.)

arcticphoenix87 01/07/15 06:41 PM

I think a better question is did the rangers ever use their weapons in American footage...?

Orionpower2001 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticphoenix87 (Post 71938)
I think a better question is did the rangers ever use their weapons in American footage...?

That answer would be yes. In various episodes besides the ones already mentioned in this thread.

Dragonwolf Ranger 01/07/15 06:41 PM

A thing I mentioned to some friends was that I thought it was funny that Adam used that Power Axe much more in "Once a Ranger" than he did in his tenure as Black Ranger.

Muramasa 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Too bad Kat never used the Power Bow. The weapons were rarely used outside of Zyuranger/Zyu2 footage period!