Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4038)

PRangerX 07/29/11 10:03 PM

Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider

Poweranimals has discovered that Saban Brands has trademarked Power Rider. He posted about this at Rangercrew.

This leads to some interesting discussion of a possible Kamen Rider revival by Saban Brands. Its already been established that they have the rights to the Kamen Rider Liscense. So its not a big shock. Still doesn't mean we're getting a new Kamen Rider adaption. But it also wouldn't surprise me if we did down the line.

mbozzo 08/11/11 09:46 PM

Re: Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider

After the joke called Masked Rider, I'm not sure if it's good news. :o

MattEmily 02/22/12 03:00 AM

Masked Rider wasn't that bad. I found some things interesting but basically an adapted Kamen Rider can only be good depending on who the writers are.

I do wonder what this Power Rider thing is about though. Will it really be a Kamen Rider series?

Mad Dragon 02/22/12 03:38 AM

I hope it's a Rider series. I haven't seen Masked Rider yet, But I have seen DK and I did actually enjoy it. Not as much as Ryuki but I certainly didn't have any major issues with it. Infact, they changed some stuff that I actually thought was better.

I've heard a few people say that it's probably going to be Decade because of the Shinkenger/Decade Team-Up. I'm be OK with this. My only fear is that Saban will only really work hard on the team-up episode and then treat the rest of the series like shit.

MattEmily 02/22/12 04:03 PM

Yeah, I hope it's a Kamen Rider series too. Personally I don't care which one they do but I can't see them going with Fourze since I believe it's still airing. They'll probably go with 1 of the other series considering they're all completed and there can't be any surprises with the footage and I think that is what they prefer.

Mad Dragon 02/23/12 04:56 AM

Yeah, I'm hoping they stay away from anything from Faiz - Kabuto. DK was a good start, but I wouldn't feel confident with them trying one of the serious KR's in that range until they test another. I hope they do Den-O personally. If they stuff it up majorly again, It's no big issue for me =P Other then that, It's got alot of idiotic.... but funny characters nonetheless and the kids will just eat that stuff up.