Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lothor should come back (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7698)

I Love Lothor 01/14/17 12:50 PM

Lothor should come back

He was only reduced into his genetic material in DinoThunder. He should be able to return. I was surprised they didn't have him become the main villain for the rest of. DinoThunder

Massive Ego 01/14/17 12:51 PM

Re: Lothor should come bacm

Thankfully , even if he could be brought back....The island was destroyed with his material on it.

Cameron Sensei 01/14/17 12:52 PM

I would loved to see him come back so we could see a Ninja Storm reunion.

Massive Ego 01/14/17 12:53 PM

Yes, because I want to relive the season that ruined it all. Much less deal with Lothor and the NS Rangers again. What dimwits!

Ninja Storm Fan 01/14/17 12:55 PM

Some of us love Ninja Storm and want to see it come back. If I was Saban Brands I wouldnhave brought back Ninja Storm instead of doing Samurai and all these other seasons.

Destiny Defeated 01/14/17 12:56 PM

They missed there chance to bring him back for the 15th anniversary. It makes no sense to bring him back now so many years later. I do agree there would have been a way to bring him back from his genetic material form.

Massive Ego 01/15/17 03:58 PM

Re: Lothor should come back

Lothor was a fool and a moron. Bringing him back would be stupid. Like I basically said above. I would have kept him out of Dino-Thunder too.

Super Cena 01/15/17 03:59 PM

I really don't see Lothor's "doll form" surviving the destruction of Mesagog's lab.

Mesagog Lives 01/15/17 04:01 PM

Lothor replacing Mesagog would make no sense. Mesagog was the better villain. Lothor's story was over in the team up.

Dinoguy 01/15/17 04:03 PM

Why replace Mesogog with Lothor in a Dinosuar season? Especially not midway....