Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How can PR continue as an animated series? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9147)

Void Ranger 02/28/21 10:10 PM

How can PR continue as an animated series?

I have seen a lot of people expect Hasbro to replace PR Live Action with a cartoon...

But how could they do this without Toei's approval? I thought they had to have their ok to do a animated series?

PRangerX 02/28/21 10:13 PM

Re: How can PR continue as a animated series?

That is a good question since its always been understood that Toei nixed Disney doing an animated series after RPM. Either our understanding of that is wrong or something has changed. Of course an animated series hasn't been announced and its just fan speculation at this point. But it does feel like they are continuing the Power Rangers Brand in some way that doesn't include Toei going forward.

Sentai Is Forever 02/28/21 10:15 PM

Re: How can PR continue as an animated series?

Continuing without Sentai is a bad idea. But perhaps Super Sentai will finally get the respect and reach it deserves in North America.

Rangerlord 02/28/21 10:41 PM

I just hope the new animated serious would at least be in continuity with the tv series.

Dayu's Tears 03/02/21 05:38 PM

I don't think PR would feel the same as an animated series. Certainly not to replace live action.

MMPR Kimberly 03/02/21 05:44 PM

I think the new animated series will be about Rita and the season 1 MMPR Rangers.