Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Toei should import Kyuranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9149)

PRangerX 02/28/21 11:12 PM

Toei should import Kyuranger

If Hasbro really cuts ties with Toei and stops adapting Super Sentai...Toei and Bandai should try and get a US adaption of Kryranger made. It might be good enough to be a standalone Sentai adaption and Bandai could make a US Toyline.

Vida The Vampire Slayer 03/01/21 09:02 AM

Re: Toei should import Kyuranger

I really like this idea. This is the type of thing I was talking about in my thread.

Ranger Hero 03/01/21 09:25 AM

Too many legal problems with doing this I think..

Space Nerd 03/01/21 09:26 AM

I would to see it happen. A Space Toku would be really cool. Kryranger might just be different enough from conventionak Sentai footage to distance themselves from Power Rangers.

Space Crazy 03/01/21 09:28 AM

A million times yes! The worst part about the rumored Hasbro/Toei split is the idea they will never adapt Kryranger. This would be the next best thing.

No Space Spandex 03/01/21 09:31 AM

Eh were better off without a Space Ranger season. If someone turns Kyranger into a new American Toku I won't likely watch.

Dustin Dude 03/01/21 10:30 AM

It still wouldn't be Power Rangers.

Bandai Guy 03/01/21 10:36 AM

I would love this. Bandai and Toei should approach Netflix. Perhaps they would like to have original Sentai Adaptations to replace PR.

PRangerX 03/01/21 10:38 AM

Between Bandai, Toei, and Netflix.. the costs would probably be doable.

Toxica Org 03/02/21 05:04 PM

This would be a good idea for Bandai/Toei in a world where Hasbro and Toei split.