Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did the Space Rangers break up? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6635)

Space Nerd 03/25/15 12:05 PM

Why did the Space Rangers break up?

At the end of Space we see them all triumphantly return home together. In the team up Andros is looking for the Physcos on his own. The Space Rangers show up separately and it seems like it was on their own. Also Karone shows up separately after they leave. Not to mention Zhane being no where to be found.

MattEmily 03/25/15 12:44 PM

Re: Why did the space Rangers break up?

Carlos, Cassie, T.J. and Ashley probably wanted to return to their normal lives whereas Andros didn't have a normal life on Earth and while he likely remained with them because of his feelings for Ashley he likely heard rumors of the Psycho Data Cards still being around so he went out to look for them.

In the case of Karone she probably separated with the others at some point since it wasn't like they were that close. She probably decided to do things on her own in order to make up for her deeds as Astronema.

Zhane also likely separated from the others at some point probably returning to KO-35 to help them rebuild.

Captain Codfish 03/26/15 11:57 AM

Andros went off on his own to not endanger his friends.Who had a real shot at a normal life. The Space Rangers went looking for him due to whatever reason they were needed back on Earth. Zhane was either protectig Earth or helping out on Ko35'. Karone was probably late to join everyone. Then she found out about what happened to Kendrix and decided to help out when the space team couldn't.

Gosei Gold 03/26/15 04:58 PM

I don't think they really split up. Andros just went off on his own on a secret mission.

Usagi Reborn 03/26/15 05:02 PM

Andros had deep seated trust issues. Even when times were good he probably felt it was too good to be true. So he had to get away for awhile. He did return home with his team in the end.

No Green Spandex 03/26/15 05:21 PM

I didn't know the Space Rangers were a band.

Inner Senshi 03/26/15 05:25 PM

The Space Rangers were like a family. They would never have broken up. They just split up for different missions. They were still a team.

KimandTommy 03/26/15 05:26 PM

I didn't like Karone she was too much like Kat. It was an abomination that Astronema got to become a Ranger. She shlukd have been in jail.

Lightspeed Omega 03/30/15 05:21 PM

Re: Why did the Space Rangers break up?

I am sure they all stayed in touch. They probably all just had other opertunites or responsibilities to take care of. They may have broken up. but it doesn't mean they all weren't still friends.

MattEmily 03/30/15 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 53901)
I didn't like Karone she was too much like Kat. It was an abomination that Astronema got to become a Ranger. She shlukd have been in jail.

now now so why don't you feel that way about Tommy? He should be in jail too because of the acts he committed as the evil Green Ranger.