Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Movie Thread non spoiler (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7816)

PRangerX 03/26/17 07:46 PM

Re: The Movie Thread non spoiler

Excellent Movie! They did a good job of doing a modernized version of Power Rangers for all ages. I really enjoyed the movie's character driven approach. It felt like a really din movie that fans and non fans can enjoy.

Die Hard 03/26/17 08:05 PM

I agree. And I haven't watched the show since the first seasons.

Bandora's Ghost 03/26/17 08:22 PM

I like this movie's Rita better than the show. Who ironically still doesn't have as dark a back story as Bandora in Zyuranger.

Calamity Kimberly 03/27/17 03:28 PM

I really liked the new Kimberly..The movie was very fun.

Massive Ego 03/28/17 03:39 PM

The movie was amazing! I haven't been excited to be a PR fan since RPM. And that didn't last for long when you think how the next season I have to go back to is WF. This is exactly what I want out of Power Rangers. Kudos to Saban Brands and Lionsgate for finding the right people to write this thing instead of the usual pile of mediocre writing. I really hope we get a sequel. Its just a shame Dan Israelite can't control the show too.

davecs 03/30/17 07:08 PM

Here's my spoiler free review of the movie: https://davecsimpson.wordpress.com/2...reboot-review/

Movie Ranger 04/01/17 11:06 AM

I like that the girls got just as most focus as the guys. The new Kimberly is really cool.

Goldar's Revenge 04/02/17 01:03 PM

I finally got around to watching the film. And I will say it was much better than I thought it would be. The storyline was actually quite good. There was a strong emphasis on character development. The directing was quite good. I still think the suits and zord designs were terrible. I'll post more in the spoiler thread.

MMPR Supreme 04/03/17 12:59 PM

I really liked the film. It was a good modern day MMPR adaption for an older audience. But it was still very fun. It was good having new versions of the classic characters. The only thing I didn't like we're the suit and zord designs. Which is odd since I really liked the movie.

PRangerX 04/03/17 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davecs (Post 65271)
Here's my spoiler free review of the movie: https://davecsimpson.wordpress.com/2...reboot-review/

Good review.