Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Andros the new Zordon? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7560)

Ashley Andros 11/11/16 11:59 AM

Andros the new Zordon?

A lot of people talk about Tommy as the next Zordon. But wouldn't it be Andros..He shattered the tube. It was like a passing of the torch moment. I wouldn't be surprised of Zordon left him with some kind of latent power...So Andros could take over for him someday.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/11/16 12:01 PM

Re: Andros the new Zordon?

Very possible. It would be just like Zordon to have yet another contingency plan that outlives even himself.

KimandTommy 11/11/16 10:06 PM

Tommy is definitely the next Zordon. Gosei was lying....

MMPR Forever 11/11/16 10:07 PM

I agree Tommy would be next in line to be Zordon. Even though Zordon shouldn't have died. And isn't dead in my MMPR canon.

Power Sentai 11/11/16 10:09 PM

I don't think think there is gonna be another Zordon. It took thousands of years for Zordon to become what he was.

Ranger Master 11/11/16 10:11 PM

Zordon's rise took so long ,Tommy won't live long enough by normal means.

Sentai Envy 11/11/16 10:12 PM

The only new Zordon is the mentor we get every year. If calling them Zordon's makes you feel better go ahead.

Superstatler 11/11/16 10:28 PM

Its an interesting idea ,never thought of it that way.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/11/16 10:56 PM

I like this theory, it makes a lot of sense. And is a nice passing of the torch type thing.

Massive Ego 11/11/16 11:03 PM

Andros was definitely important to Zordon's plan. But I never thought of him as the next Zordon.

Forever Jason 11/11/16 11:04 PM

Jason should be the next Zordon.

Starlight Starbrite 11/12/16 10:00 PM

There is a real argument to be made that Andros is the next Zordon. We know he is a major player at least based on "Forever Red".

Zordon's Alliance 11/12/16 10:12 PM

I think Karone is the next Zordon..Thats why Specter had her abducted in the first place. And Also why Zordon saved her.

Sentai Snob 11/12/16 10:15 PM

Braza was so much better than Zordon anyway. I wish MMPR used him.

Ranger Sentai 11/12/16 10:16 PM

Now that I am watching Zyuranger it is clear that its better than MMPR. Not even close.

Kimberly Hart 11/13/16 12:11 PM

There is only one Zordon. I wish they would bring him back on the show.

Time Force Traitor 11/13/16 03:10 PM

I don?t think there is another Zordon. The forces of good broke up just like evil. There is not one person in charge of either side.

Dai Shi 11/13/16 05:52 PM

I agree with there being no Zordon replacement. That wouldn't happen overnight.

Delta Black 11/13/16 06:06 PM

I like this idea. But this isn't the intent of the writers at the time. It reminds me of Delta Red's fan fic...Where Matt Corbott shatters the tube and winds up being Zordon's successor.

Forever Pink 11/13/16 10:18 PM

I don't think so. He was just the one that unleashed Zordon's Wave.

MattEmily 11/14/16 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Andros (Post 59875)
A lot of people talk about Tommy as the next Zordon. But wouldn't it be Andros..He shattered the tube. It was like a passing of the torch moment.

First off Andros being the one that destroyed Zordon doesn't mean that he's the new Zordon or anything it just means that he was the one Ranger who was there who could kill him.

Second of all who ever said there could only be 1 Ranger as the next or new Zordon? in fact not even Rangers could be the next Tommy there's probably a lot of options that could be the next Zordon. Tommy, Andros and Gosei would all be considered as the new Zordon even the Sentinel Knight probably could be considered as the next or new Zordon considering the role that he had played in Overdrive.

Superstatler 11/15/16 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 59992)
First off Andros being the one that destroyed Zordon doesn't mean that he's the new Zordon or anything it just means that he was the one Ranger who was there who could kill him.

Second of all who ever said there could only be 1 Ranger as the next or new Zordon? in fact not even Rangers could be the next Tommy there's probably a lot of options that could be the next Zordon. Tommy, Andros and Gosei would all be considered as the new Zordon even the Sentinel Knight probably could be considered as the next or new Zordon considering the role that he had played in Overdrive.

Its presumptuous to assume someone replaces Zordon just by shattering his tube. Andros was just the only Ranger in position to do so.

Jen's Revenge 11/17/16 08:40 PM

I could actually see that. I don't think there was a Zordon by the year 3000 though.

Goldar's Revenge 11/17/16 09:00 PM

Tommy makes more sense as the next Zordon. Especially based on what we saw in FR and DT. Even with Gosei it is still possible.

Mystic Ranger 11/21/16 09:54 PM

There is really nothing to say he is the new Zordon. I used to think Tommy was but now I think its Gosei.

Kimberly Cares 11/22/16 03:03 PM

There is only one Zordon. I felt sorry for Andros though. It must have been tough killing Zordon. I really don't think they should have had him killed off.

Doctor Dana 11/22/16 08:32 PM

I could see Andros as the new Zordon. Afterall, its kinda strange to have the next Zordon be from Earth. Since Zordon represented all the good in the universe. Andros shattered the tube and received the torch from Zordon. It wouldn't surprise me to see Andros as the new Zordon of the PRU. I think Gosei was created to protect Earth itself in the event Zordon was gone.

Starlight Supreme 11/27/16 10:08 PM

Its more likely Zordon gave him the power to revive Karone. Which she inherited to heal the stone worrier in LG.

Lightspeed Omega 11/27/16 10:10 PM

It would take over 10,000 years before anyone can become anywhere near the powerful being that Zordon was by MMPR.

No Green Spandex 11/27/16 10:13 PM

Tomny would probably be foolish enough try.

White Tiger Fan 11/27/16 10:14 PM

I think Tommy already did try and fail. I believe Hexagon NS is still canon. It just happened off screen.

Ranger Master 11/27/16 10:21 PM

Its very likely that it would take 10,000 years for a new Zordon like figure to emerge. Its why SPD is formed to feel the vaccum.

I also agree with events similar to Hexagon NS happening. Instead of Phantom's faction oposing Tommy, Jason led the opposition. When everythingwas resolved peace was declared and Tommy agreed to give up the search for Zordon's Power. He seemingly dissolved Hexagon on to launch SPD with the Sirians. Tommy is Cruger's mentor.

Disney Ranger 11/28/16 09:17 PM

If Disney wasn't in charge Zordon would have never died. He would still be the mentor.

Titanium Black 11/28/16 09:47 PM

Zordon would have been long gone. He was already written off in Turbo. And really was barely in Space. Unfortunately, the actor who voiced him the majority of time passed away some time after his time on the show. So Disney wouldn't have brought him back anyway.

I don't think Andros was the next Zordon. Tommy was in a sense. But not literally. Even Gosei was just a guardian of Earth.

Power Sentai 11/29/16 05:05 PM

I don't think there needs to be another Zordon. It wasn't a title. Zordon was just a major force for good. And not one that can be easily replaced.

Green Spandex Supreme 12/05/16 12:28 AM

I don't see how shattering Zordon's Tube makes Andros his heir. Andros was just an important Ranger. If he was the next Zordon he would have led "Forever Red" .

Ninja Storm Fan 12/05/16 08:54 PM

Why do so many people care so much about Zordon? He was a one note joke that lasted way too long. Sensei was a much better mentor. And is the only real mentor worth caring about.

Space Seasons 12/06/16 11:43 AM

Zordon can be overated at times. But Sensei isn't any better. Zordon also played a big role in the finalie of Space.