Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Trakeena become so strong (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7330)

A Gia To Remember 09/07/16 11:50 AM

How did Trakeena become so strong

In the first half of LG, Trakeena was show to be pretty weak. How did she get so strong just for training with Villamax for a day?

MattEmily 09/07/16 02:01 PM

Re: How did Trakeena become so strong

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 57583)
In the first half of LG, Trakeena was show to be pretty weak. How did she get so strong just for training with Villamax for a day?

I think it was a combination of her training and whatever powers Scorpius had given her before he had disappeared.

Delta Max 09/07/16 08:03 PM

Trakeena never accepted the powers because she didn't go in the caccoon at that time.

Starlight Starbrite 09/07/16 08:08 PM

I think Matt is talking about when Scorpious died and gave Trakeena that staff.

Khan's Wrath 09/08/16 08:33 PM

I think Trakeena's people could just gain strength really fast through training.

Vida The Vampire Slayer 09/08/16 08:43 PM

They had to do something. They couldn't have her be so weak if she was gonna became the main bad guy.

MattEmily 09/08/16 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite (Post 57586)
I think Matt is talking about when Scorpious died and gave Trakeena that staff.

that's correct since Scorpius pretty much stated that he was giving powers to her.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 09/10/16 07:27 PM

She probably had more abilities than she realized. She just needed the knowledge and the confidence.

PRangerX 09/10/16 07:29 PM

In the beginning, I found Trakeena annoying. But they really surprised the viewer by given Trakeena alot of character development. It was cool we got the prespective of the villain's journey.

Captain Mutiny 09/10/16 07:31 PM

Its too bad Amy Miller didn't appear in the team up to give the character proper send off. It kinda felt flat with the stand in. Plus it cheapened the finality of the caccoon by having her back to her original form.