Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Billy should have been written off (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7588)

Ultra Mega 11/21/16 01:54 PM

Billy should have been written off

I know this is probably a unpopular opinion. But once they decided to make him a side character in Zeo , he had no real role on the show. He started to become an extraneous character. I know there were a lot of behind the scenes reasons for why he left. But I think it was for the best storywise. Since the Bilky character had become stagnant.

Tommy Angel 11/21/16 01:58 PM

Re: Billy should have been written off

Billy was awesome! And they just did the incredible arch with him leading the kid Rangers. There was so much more to be done with Billy. We never even found out his secret project. He should have remained a Zeo Ranger.

MMPR Supreme 11/21/16 01:59 PM

It was a big mistake to remove Billy as a Ranger and an even bigger one to write him off the show. Especially when he could have replaced Rocky for Turbo.

KimandTommy 11/21/16 02:01 PM

Billy was a great character. I wish he could have stayed around longer.

Ultra Mega 11/21/16 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Angel (Post 60425)
Billy was awesome! And they just did the incredible arch with him leading the kid Rangers. There was so much more to be done with Billy. We never even found out his secret project. He should have remained a Zeo Ranger.

He was...Its just the character's time on the show had run its course. It happened to everyone, even Tommy.

MMPR Forever 11/21/16 05:45 PM

I disagree all the MMPR characters should have been kept around longer tthan they were.

Captain Mutiny 11/21/16 05:46 PM

They probably would have if they could but other circumstances arose in a lot of those cases.

Maligore 11/21/16 05:51 PM

Saban was too cheap to keep the originals together

Astronema 11/21/16 05:52 PM

It all worked out for the best since we got the Space Rangers in the end.

Space Seasons 11/21/16 05:53 PM

I agree, thats when Power Rangers truly became great.The original seasons weren't that good.