Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ninja Steel more of a spin off (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8132)

MMPR Forever 10/23/17 02:23 PM

Ninja Steel more of a spin off

I know I said before that Ninja Steele is the best season since MMPR. But after watching more of it doesn't really feel like Power Rangers. It feels more like a good spin off. Far better than anything since MMPR ended. I think we will need MMPR to come back to truly get the feel. I would love for Ninja Steel to continue as a spin off though.

Dino Guts 10/23/17 09:00 PM

Re: Ninja Steel more of a spin off

I think Power Rangera needs to find away to do more Dinosuar seasons. Since Dino Charge did so well.

mbozzo 10/23/17 09:31 PM

I would like it better if Ninja Steel was a spin off of Ninja Storm with Shane as the mentor and the Ninja Steel Rangers as his students from the Wind Ninja Academy. ;)

Smarty Pants Rose 10/29/17 10:15 PM

I think Ninja Steel is a Power Rangers Season. Its not a spin off like Masked Rider was. I wouldn't have minded NS2 being an actual sequel to NS1

KimandTommy 02/13/18 11:41 AM

It is a pretty good season. Not like MMPR but nothing can come close. So its almost not fair to compare.

Green With Envy 02/13/18 11:56 AM

Ninja Steel is a good successor for MMPR. But its not a spinoff and none of the other successor seasons are. They are part of Power Rangers as much as MMPR.