Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tanya evil? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8347)

KimandTommy 12/17/17 05:25 PM

Tanya evil?

I was just thinking how Tanya lived with Kat at the beginning of Zeo until perhaps sue found her parents. Since she was so close to Kat she must have had suspicions that Kat was up to no good. I am wondering if this makes Tanya evil too?

Yellow Fan Forever 12/17/17 05:50 PM

Re: Tanya evil?

No way! Even if Kat was evil ( which she wasn't), how would Aisha necessarily know? Kat could still hide it from her easily.Not that she had anything to hide.

No Green Spandex 12/17/17 05:54 PM

Yeah I don't think this is a thing, sorry.

Inner Senshi 12/17/17 06:10 PM

I don't think any of the Ranger are evil. Tanya is no different. And certainly not Kat.

Sentai Fate 12/17/17 06:41 PM

I don't see how Tanya or Kat are evil?

MattEmily 12/17/17 07:20 PM

This is a beyond ridiculous idea there's no way any of the Rangers were naturally evil since all of them were evil via spells or trickery and lies.

Zeo Power 12/17/17 09:10 PM

I agree! I said in the Aisha thread why Kat was a good person. Tanya can't be evil for not noticing Kat's evil behavior, because there was none to notice.

Astro Omega 12/18/17 11:20 AM

Tanya was always portrayed as someone wise beyond her years who always did the right thing.

Zeo Power 12/18/17 12:42 PM

Like the in the Aisha thread, you seem to be taking a character or storyline you don't like and saying its a reason to make them evil. And as I pointed out there, thats just not true.

I know I alread responded. But I can't stress enough what a good person Tanya was supposed to be. She was also a great character and the best Yellow Ranger the show had. I'll make a new thread for my feelings on Kat.

Ninja Ranger 12/18/17 01:14 PM

No offense but I can't even call this fanon.It has no basis in reality.