Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How would you have ended MMPR? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7745)

MMPR Guy 01/31/17 10:28 PM

How would you have ended MMPR?

If MMPR was meant to be its own self contained season, how would you have ended it?

Todd Oliver 01/31/17 11:01 PM

Re: How would you have ended MMPR?

Doomsday would have been a great way to end it.

PRangerX 01/31/17 11:02 PM

The original version anyway

Kimberly Hart 01/31/17 11:02 PM

The Rangers get their powers back after the Alien Ranger Saga....And defeat Zedd and Rita with the Zeo Crystal.

Ranger Master 01/31/17 11:04 PM

The Rangers defeat Zedd and Rita and learn that Zordon was the more dangerous villain after all. They are able to defeat him and destroy their coins so no one will ever have their power again.

PRangerX 01/31/17 11:04 PM

But how would the Rangers have their powers back? The coins were destroyed during the Alien Ranger Arch.

PRangerX 01/31/17 11:05 PM

The Zeo Crystal could have restored their powers. But I would have ended it with them getting the Zeo Powers instead.

Dinoguy 01/31/17 11:05 PM

If MMPR was ending they could have had the crystal recharge the damaged Dino Cions instead.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/31/17 11:06 PM

If I could go back in time and change things, I would have it end with them setting up Ninja Storm.

Sentai Snob 01/31/17 11:07 PM

I would have ended it with Doomsday and have it follow the Sentai ending as close as possible. Instead of the foolish idea of continuing seasons, season 2 would be an exact translation of Dairanger. With Kakuranger being the same.