Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Space Bizarre Episodes (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7785)

GRanger4Life 02/24/17 08:05 AM

Space Bizarre Episodes

As much praise Space gets. I think sometimes people forget the whacky episodes it had. Like "Grandma Matchmaker " and "Andros And The Stowaway", and the episode with the good bee monster. I'm not bashing the season at all. Just pointing out there was some off the wall episodes in Space too.

Turbo Guy 02/24/17 08:06 AM

Re: Space Bizarre Episodes

Thats when Space was at its best. Its a shame there weren't more episodes like that.

MMPR Forever 02/24/17 08:07 AM

Those episodes made it more like MMPR. But there wasn't enough of them. I did like the Surf Spot scenes. Sadly Space spent too much time trying to be a sci-fi show.

Space Hero 02/24/17 08:08 AM

Every season isn't perfect. Space had more than enough great episodes and moments to make up for them.

Captain Codfish 02/24/17 12:01 PM

Thats why its funny when people accused Space and Time Force fans of wanting PR to be too dsro. Since even the darker seasons have levity.

Space Seasons 02/24/17 12:02 PM

Those are definitely my least favorite episodes. But they still can't ruin what was a great season.

Turbo Guy 02/24/17 12:04 PM

PR is always whacky. Its just not whacky enough for my tastes sometimes. Some of these episodes did remind me of Turbos's greatness. Being the same cast helped that.

PRangerX 02/25/17 11:50 AM

"Grandma's Matchmaker" was pretty bad. The whacky episodes didnt ruin the season by any means..

Inner Senshi 02/25/17 11:51 AM

I liked that we got to know more about Ashley and see what her grandmother was like.

Goldar's Revenge 02/25/17 11:53 AM

It was odd seeing Carlos and Ashley pretend to be a couple when they seemed to like each other in there debut. Of course that was dropped soon after.