Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mystic Mother made no sense (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6182)

Itzy Bitzy Carter 09/09/16 05:05 PM

Re: Mystic Mother made no sense

The problem is though, Mystic Mother is supposed to be this supreme being that ruled the magical realm for thousands of years. It just doesn't fit with the canon of the show. Since Rita was trapped in the dumbster all those years. Its lazy writing. Just like they did with Thrax in OO.

White Tiger Fan 09/10/16 12:02 PM

No ones really being able to do references to the past right since Amit and Doug.

Sentai Is Forever 09/12/16 10:39 PM

I liked it. It was a good nod to the Sentai and Soga. PR continuity has no importance to me anyway. I would rather take every season like its own American Sentai. Even if the Japanese Sentai is much better.

Super Zeo Omega 09/12/16 11:23 PM

I loved it! I never liked what happened to Rita in Space anyway. Rita should never have looked like a 20 something year old woman. Mystic Mother was much more of what I would expect from a good Rita.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 09/12/16 11:26 PM

Mystic Mother made perfect sense. People just read too much into things.

Mastadon Ranger 09/12/16 11:27 PM

I thought it was a fun nod to the past. Not a big deal to me.

Sentai Snob 09/14/16 08:40 PM

Any time PR goes heavily Sentai I love it! It was good to see some Soga in Power Rangers.