Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Gold Energem (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6590)

Lightspeed Zeo 03/17/15 01:20 PM

Re: The Gold Energem

Sometimes I think they have too many Rangers in seasons like is. Its a little much and waters things down a bit. Its the same with the zords. Too many extra zords.

Gosei Gold 03/17/15 01:26 PM

I like the extra Rangers. As long as its once in awhile and not every year. Its pretty fun and different when they do it that way. Its going to be interesting to see all the new Rangers and how they effect the team dynamic.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 02:39 PM

yeah i think only extra probably should went with was Gold and Purple the others not so much probably

Captain Codfish 03/17/15 02:50 PM

The reason why they do so many zords is to sell toys. I don't see them changing that anytime soon. Bandai would probably get mad.

MattEmily 03/17/15 02:50 PM

I like the extra Rangers plus it's not something Power Rangers can really do much to control when its counterpart did the same thing.

It's the same situation with the zords as well. Power Rangers uses the zord footage so they can't do anything to control it because that is what was in the stock footage.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 04:26 PM

true but still Gold and Purple would of been enough in my opinion i mean what team really needs 10 Rangers

Adam White Tiger 03/17/15 05:50 PM

Its funny we are going to have enough for two Ranger teams.

Astronema Karone 03/17/15 06:00 PM

yeah really way their doing

Ranger Sentai 04/23/15 11:30 AM

Kind of sick of Six Rangers being zany outsiders. The show has lost the ability to create memorable Six Rangers.